Type of Website
Refrigerator Solutions is a website that provides information and products related to refrigerators.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information from you, including:
- Your name, email address, and other contact information you provide when you fill out our contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and for how long.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in several ways, including:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To send you promotional emails about our products, services, and special offers, if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- Analyze how our website is used and improve our services.
- To comply with legal requirements or protect our legal rights.
We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties unless we have your explicit consent or are required to do so by law.
- Understand how our website is being used.
- Improve the user experience by remembering your preferences.
- Provide relevant advertising on other websites based on your browsing behavior.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, although this may affect your experience on our website.
Third-Party Access to Data
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
Refrigerator Solutions is located in the 1235 159th Ave NE, Ham Lake, MN 55304 United States.
Our website is accessible to children, but we do not target children as our primary audience.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect our users’ personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt data transmitted between our website and our users’ browsers.